I’ve been reading these on Karen’s blog I thought this would give me a good reason to at least blog once a week and you all could get to know me a little more….(not sure that you would want to).
1. The last time I lost my temper I (me lose my temper?!? NEVER) LOL!
2. Trying to get my oldest son to do his schoolwork is what I’m fed up with!
3. The next book I’d like to read is the sequl to Loom Knitting Primer out in May.
4. Mom and Dad coming out to stay for the summer is what I’m looking forward to.
5. If you can’t get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, HIDE!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was my driver’s license back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include going to a 4-H rabbit show with my daughter and her friend and Sunday, I want to spend time with friends and relax!