1. For me housework is the opposite of creativity.
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because it is fun to play and read what others are writing.
4. In nature I like looking at the flowers and wildlife.
5. Mr. Bill should win the US elections (I don’t do politics).
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was a while ago when we were sitting around the dinner table and my husband said or did something. For the life of me now I can’t remember what it was, but I had tears coming down my face from laughing so hard.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the BBQ at church, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out the rabbit barn (sounds like fun, huh?) and Sunday, I want to relax and knit!