1. Idle hands are bored hands. I have to have something to do with my hands or it drives me crazy. That’s why I knit or do some sort of craft.
2. I love to sing in the shower.
3. My favorite time of the day is when it is sunny outside and I can sit and watch my youngest play while I knit and work on my tan and absorb that wonderful vitamin D!
4. The last tea I drank was Lipton’s and today. Have to have my cups of tea everyday.
5. I like to go to our County Fair (we stay a week for 4-H) in the Summer.
6. My mother always said always wear clean underwear in case you are in an accident.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to time with my husband and youngest son as my older two kids won’t be home until after 10pm, tomorrow my plans include having dinner at a friend’s house and Sunday, I want to relax (will that happen?!?)!
Have a great weekend!!!
1. For me housework is the opposite of creativity.
2. Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was the last excellent book I read.
3. I like fill-ins because it is fun to play and read what others are writing.
4. In nature I like looking at the flowers and wildlife.
5. Mr. Bill should win the US elections (I don’t do politics).
6. The last time I laughed with all my belly was a while ago when we were sitting around the dinner table and my husband said or did something. For the life of me now I can’t remember what it was, but I had tears coming down my face from laughing so hard.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the BBQ at church, tomorrow my plans include cleaning out the rabbit barn (sounds like fun, huh?) and Sunday, I want to relax and knit!
1. On my laziest day I like to sit around and knit!
2. Knitting makes me feel like I’m being productive.
3. I love little bunnies and big flowers.
4. This summer I want to enjoy spending time with my parents while they are here.
5. Loom kntting made me start my blog.
6. Red roses and orange marigolds.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to the rain to stop, tomorrow my plans include going to the movies to see the new Indian Jones film and Sunday, I want to enjoy the warm weather!
1. There is absolutely NO way you can get me to drive over the Hood River Bridge!
2. The hot weather, 85-95 degrees, reminds me that summer is almost here!
3. I cannot live without my internet and knitting.
4. Spinning and hairpin lace are two things I’d like to try.
5. When life hands you lemons get a Corona.
6. Riding my horse is my favorite childhood memory.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to getting to bed early, tomorrow my plans include going to Canby for a rabbit show with my daughter and Sunday, I want to enjoy the hot weather before it gets cold again!
1. The meatloaf had an extra secret ingredient; it was love!
2. I see hummingbirds through my window.
3. Right now, I need hug.
4. Xtapa(sp) is where I went Thursday night; it was very good and fillng.
5. Why does exercise hurt so much?
6. All I can think of is the rabbit show I will be attending in Astoria and my knitting.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to being in Astoria (not looking forward to the 3 hour drive), tomorrow my plans include showing at the Columbia-Pacific Rabbit Show in Astoria with my daughter and friends and Sunday, I want to be pampered for Mother’s Day and just knit!
1. When I fell in love everything was the way it was suppose to be!
2. I love it when the flowers bloom and it heats up outside!
3. Oh no! The internet connection is down, I’m going crazy, GIVE ME MY INTERNET!! I NEED MY INTERNET! (this happend to me this week when a fiber optics line was cut)
4. My Hero is the craziest tv show ever.
5. Cheese and crackers make a great meal!
6. Plant a garden.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to not going anywhere, tomorrow my plans include knitting and Sunday, I want to knit even more!
I’ve been reading these on Karen’s blog I thought this would give me a good reason to at least blog once a week and you all could get to know me a little more….(not sure that you would want to).
1. The last time I lost my temper I (me lose my temper?!? NEVER) LOL!
2. Trying to get my oldest son to do his schoolwork is what I’m fed up with!
3. The next book I’d like to read is the sequl to Loom Knitting Primer out in May.
4. Mom and Dad coming out to stay for the summer is what I’m looking forward to.
5. If you can’t get rid of the skeleton[s] in your closet, HIDE!
6. The best thing I got in the mail recently was my driver’s license back.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I’m looking forward to going to bed early, tomorrow my plans include going to a 4-H rabbit show with my daughter and her friend and Sunday, I want to spend time with friends and relax!